Work with us
LevelUp Independent Living offers you a rewarding career committed to helping people with disabilities and health conditions to live their best lives. Join our team today to make a meaningful impact in people’s lives and find personal satisfaction in your work. We believe each person plays a vital role in achieving our mission.
Our Employees' Favourite Benefits
LevelUp Independent Living offers opportunities for future career progression within the company.
As a not-for-profit company, we offer attractive salary sacrificing up to $15,900 each FBT year, an
entertainment card, up to four
electronic purchases per annum, and additional superannuation salary sacrifice under stipulated ATO conditions.
We foster a positive, inclusive workplace culture that values and supports all people.
Empowering you with the freedom to balance their work, studies, and personal life through flexible scheduling options.
What we offer
- Opportunities for Disability Support Workers (DSWs) to progress in their careers to management positions such as Senior DSWs, Team Leaders, Client Liaison Officers, and Service Coordinators.
- Payment according to the SCHADS Award
- Salary sacrifice options
- Mileage reimbursement
- Portable long service leave
- Rostering flexibility for work-study-life balance
- Staff-to-client matching opportunity
- Team building exercises and social events
- Management is approachable and supportive
- A good team working environment and provision of a safe working space for all
- Continued investment in your training in important skills
Current work vacancies
Disability Support Workers – Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
About this opportunity
We are seeking ideal support workers for high need participants as Assistance with Daily Life supports. Short shifts and long hours shifts are available across weekdays and weekends. Shift times span from 6am to 10pm, Active Nights and Sleepovers. Flexibility is a requirement of this role.
If you are passionate about supporting people living with a disability and helping those we support to live their best life, this could be the opportunity for you.
LevelUp has both permanent part time and casual positions advertised with shifts 24/7/365 available.
Permanent Part Time staff requirements:
Must have great availability, flexibility and ready to get started
We have many hours available per week for the right applicants and can build a roster to suit your lifestyle.
Must have experience working with high physical care, complex medical and behavioural conditions, be reliable and consistent for the client’s benefit.
Experience working in SIL team environments would be highly sought after.
The successful applicants will be reimbursed from the SCHADS award – Social and Community Services Employee Full and Part Time between Level 2 – pay point 1 and Level 3 – pay point 1 depending on experience and qualifications.
Penalty rates apply for all weekend, public holiday and after hour work.
Disability Support Workers – Sunshine Coast, Noosa, Moreton Bay, Gympie
We are offering exciting career opportunities for superstar Disability Support Workers to join our team. We are currently seeking qualified support workers with experience to work in our Supported Independent Living (SIL), Community Participation (CP) and Individualised Living Options (ILO) teams operating in the Sunshine Coast / Noosa region and Caboolture.
If you are passionate about supporting people living with a disability and helping those we support to live their best life, this could be the opportunity for you. LevelUp has both permanent part time and casual positions advertised with shifts 24/7/365 available.
We are looking for Disability Support Workers who are:
- Passionate about what they do.
- Want to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Ability to work independently.
- Amazing communicators.
- Creative and can think outside the box.
- Fantastic role models, mentors, and motivators.
- Resilient, calm and collected in challenging situations.
- Qualifications related to community services (Aged care, disability, or mental health)
- Experience working, or lived experience, within the disability field.
- Current CPR and First Aid certification
- Current Blue and Yellow Card
- Current Police Check
- A Queensland drivers licence
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module certificate
- A registered and insured vehicle
Highly desirable attributes and skills:
- Cert III in Individual Support
- Cert IV in Disability Support
- Cert IV in Mental Health
- Experience working with challenging behaviour.
- Nursing experience
- Therapy experience
- Experience working with children and young adults living with disabilities
- Experience in Supported Independent Living houses
- Experience in Community Access and Participation