Disability Support Workers
Finding the right disability support worker for you or your family.
LevelUp Independent Living cares about finding the right disability support worker for you.
Before assigning a support worker to yourself or your loved one, our team will take the time to understands the needs, hobbies and interests, and find the right support worker with similar interests.
If your hobbies are hiking and being outdoors, we will connect you with a support worker that loves to do the same things you do!
Support Worker Qualifications
How do LevelUp connect you with the right support workers?
- Our team will sit down and discuss your specific needs and goals. We will ask you about your lifestyle, hobbies, interests, daily routines and narrow down what your ideal supports are.
- Once we have a support worker in mind for you, we then set up a meet and greet. You are then able to ask your own questions and see if you are happy to go ahead.
- What if it doesn’t work out? Don’t worry! If it doesn’t work out with a specific support worker, we keep searching until we find the best fit for you or your family member.
What kind of supports for LevelUp support workers provide?
- Daily living assistance (household tasks, personal care, accessing appointments, grocery shopping, going to a restaurant, medical appointments, and being transported to social and community-based activities.)
- Support in shared housing
- Community and social participation (movies, beach days, horse riding, theme parks and much more!)
- 24/7 support while on STA accessible holidays